InicioQuienes SomosServiciosClientesContactenos
 
Booking / Rent a Car in Lima Perú
Type:
CheckIn:
fecha
CheckOut:
fecha
 
Miraflores Rent a Car
For Contacts
  Phone :
  511 4471585
  Nextel :
  836*0616 (51*836*0616 for internationals callings)
  Mobil :
511 999309512
  MSN :
  loocitotrue@hotmail.com
  Skype :
  miraflores.inmobiliaria
  Mail :
  informes@autosperu.info
   
   
   
   
 
 
 
Customers
Miraflores Peru Rent a Car, offers the following additional services to the main service is that the rental car for days and weeks in Lima PeruThis section will show some of our customers corporations, which represent only 30% of our customers, the other 70% is represented by individuals who take our rental services furnished apartments facing the sea and / or rental cars for days and week in Lima - Peru:
Empresa Descripción
dedicated to the Telecommunications - Filial Finland
Company dedicated to resource exploitation - Filial Venezuela
Company dedicated to software solutions - Filial France
Company dedicated to the marketing of cosmetics - Filial Monaco
Company dedicated to the development of packaging - Filial Suriname

And hundreds of individuals who rely on Miraflores Apartments and / or Miraflores Rent a Car their vacations, their businesses, their adventures. Simply Thanks to all our customers.

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Copyrigth © MCMXXC Lima Peru - Miraflores Apartments & Miraflores Inmobiliaria ™